This is the last week of GL ever. How surreal is this? I grew up on GL. When I would come home from school, my Mom would be glued to the set watching GL and in those days, GL came on right before the 4pm cartoons. I originally got hooked in the mid-80's in the heart of the Barbados story. To this day, I still talk on the phone long distance with my Mom and we talk about Guiding Light. I will miss watching this show and the quality of this show in the last year only makes me miss it even more. Below I will disclose my Top 5 GL moments in no particular moment. What are yours?
Top 5 moments (In no particular order)
* Bert gives Josh words of encouragement when both of them are wheelchair bound.
* Holly's blood-curdling scream at Phillip and Blake's wedding when Roger is revealed. (Really, any scene with Roger and Holly)
* Alexandra dressed down Roger on July 4th at the Country Club
* Maureen confronts Lillian after her affair with Ed.
* Annie Dutton collapses in court after Reva's trial