Hello and welcome to Soap Opera Digest and Weekly's official forums. We're developing quite a bustling little community here and hope to foster a lot of healthy and entertaining discussion about your favorite soaps and soap stars (and soap magazines!).
However, a community can't exist without some basic rules and guidelines, and we hope to see posters here adhering to some of the following requests.
1. Please do not engage in personal attacks on actors, actresses, The Powers That Be, or members of the soap press. This includes criticism of their physical appearance (i.e. their looks; hairstyle and clothing talk is allowed within reason), speculation about their talent or lack thereof, and thoughts on their level of intelligence.
2. Please do not use profane language. Our filters catch a lot of the usual swear words, but we all know there's creative ways around a filter. Out of respect for your fellow poster, try to keep it clean.
3. Please do not copy and paste content from the magazines into your posts or post magazine scans. Ditto for content from other Web sites. To do so is a violation of copyright. If you want to discuss spoilers or magazine articles, feel free to summarize as that falls under Fair Use.
4. Please don't spam. Spam includes posting the exact same thing over and over again, excessively advertising another site or event and creating several different usernames just to say the same thing. If you are confused as to what constitutes spam, feel free to ask for clarification below.
5. Please keep your signature files to a reasonable size, as large files make the site harder to load for people with slower Internet connections. And, of course, please keep the images tasteful.
6. If you are discussing spoilers and speculation for something that has yet to air, please note that in your subject line with "SPOILERS" so the spoiler-free don't stumble in and learn something they'd rather be surprised about!
Not following these rules can result in post deletion and account bans. Please don't make us resort to that.