Jacob Young Bio
et cetera 5 random facts
- Was a nationally ranked wrestler in high school.
- Did a Digest interview while secretly en route to pick up the engagement ring with which he proposed to his fiancée.
- Was discovered by B&B's casting director after he placed an ad in the showbiz publication Variety Junior.
- His ethnic background? "A combination of German, English, Norwegian and my great-grandmother was a full-blooded Sioux Indian."
- Among the items in the memorabilia room in his New Jersey home? A pair of Jerry Lewis's slippers, given to him by Lewis himself.