Melody Thomas Scott Bio
et cetera 5 random facts
- She attended University of Southern California, where she majored in music.
- In 1989, the Scotts co-founded Save the Earth Foundation, an organization dedicated to creating awareness about environmental issues.
- In 2002, Scott's life was the subject of LIFETIME's INTIMATE PORTRAIT.
- A lifelong I LOVE LUCY fan, Scott is a founding board member of the Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Center, which runs the Lucy-Desi Museum in Ball's home town of Jamestown, NY.
- Scott stands 5-foot-6 and has blonde hair and blue eyes.